Years ago I used this list to engage CEOs in a free teleclass and during the 90-minute teleclass, I gave them insights on what they could do to address each one. Of course I didn’t pretend to have all the answers, but the conversation was engaging and during it I shared my understanding of how different challenges show up differently as a company grows.
I shared the concepts of the 7 Stages of Growth and went on to offer a full series of teleclasses about the different stages of growth and the different hidden agents.
I went to encourage you to think about ways of engaging CEOs in a variety of ways and sharing solutions that will help them grow their companies.
10 Reasons Your Company Isn’t Growing
- You don’t have a vision or if you do, no one else knows about it.
2. You haven’t taken the time to define and articulate your values.
3. You haven’t built a strong management team.
4. You are uncertain about how your company will grow, unaware of growth’s impact.
5. You have abdicated financial responsibility to someone else.
6. You don’t have a defined customer success program in place.
7. Your communications aren’t intentional, they are sporadic and not consistent.
8. There isn’t a defined culture.
9. Training takes a back to seat to almost everything else.
10. Employees aren’t engaged because they don’t think you care.
Any one of these are cause for alarm. All of them create good discussions.
And by helping a business owner recognize themselves as they read these, you are able to provide an effective process that can address each one.
You can help them get to the root cause of each one of these problems and provide the alignment they need today to make changes that will improve performance, productivity and profitability.
The answer? The Stages of Growth X-Ray.
Your goal? Find those CEOs who want to grow and are struggling. They are out there and they need your help.
Your success. My passion.
Laurie Taylor, FlashPoint!