There are many positive outcomes from the X-Ray process and I’ve listed 25 of them below. You can use these as bullet points on your website, in a conversation to a CEO, create blog posts, create a marketing brochure or flyer or create social media posts.
25 Benefits Participants will Gain from the SOGX Experience:
- Improve communications among key staff members which will improve team interaction.
- Introduce a language of growth in order to engage every single employee in helping the company succeed.
- Identify areas where improvement will make significant changes in the company so that everyone can work with common goals and objectives.
- Proven research takes much of the guesswork out of managing growth allowing leaders to stay focused on critical issues instead of trying to figure it out as they go.
- Takes the fear and the unknown out of growing a business to provide a more targeted approach to specific growth issues.
- Provides a well-thought out road map to maximize performance.
- Helps improve a leader’s ability to address conflict and reduce tension that leads to unproductive behaviors.
- Identifies the company’s top 5 key challenges with a focus on a specific stage of growth to gain traction quickly.
- Uncovers key indicators to allow a company to identify areas of impact and benchmark performance.
- Helps shorten sales cycles.
- Identifies or supports core values which can counter the statistic that 71% of employees become disengaged from the company within 6 months after joining.
- Recognizes the impact of too much caution or too much confidence which can impede growth and frustrate leaders.
- Focus issues under People, Profit/Revenue or Process for clarity and to encourage productive dialogue with every single employee.
- Provides critical management training that encourages managers to focus on empowering employees, leading to employee retention.
- Allows people to get to the truth of all issues.
- Uncovers the transition zones that exist between every stage of growth and allows a leader to prepare the company for these critical transitions.
- Become more focused on how to exceed customer success which will mitigate the chances of customer’s migrating away.
- Improve staff satisfaction and productivity.
- Find closure from past issues.
- Discover the next best thing to do that will increase performance.
- Determine where constriction in specific growth areas is occurring and find strategies on how to improve those areas of concern.
- Determine where the circulation in specific growth areas is occurring and continue on a path to build upon that strength.
- Identify real issues based on factual, non-emotional insight through the use of self-diagnostic tools and assessments.
- Creates a graphical overview of a company’s vision for improvement, keeping key initiatives fresh and accessible.
- Provides a step-by-step process to engage entire company in the planning process once key initiatives are created and shared with employees.
You’ll find this word doc:
Under Resources Tab
Under X-Ray Tab
Under Training Heading
Title: 10 Attributes and 25 Benefits for X-Ray
Your Success. My Passion.
Laurie Taylor, FlashPoint!