CEOs with 35 – 57 Employees!
Take a few minutes to watch this short video to uncover the secrets to mastering your ability to manage the chaos that comes with growth …
- Improve accountability and performance
- Engage employees in uncovering the truth about issues and challenges
- Identify the top processes you must have in place to improve the bottom line
- Uncover the top challenges you need to address today
The Definitive Business Book on Managing Growth!
As a business owner who took a start-up to over 120 employees and $12 million in sales, I remember desperately looking for answers as we dealt with the challenges that come with growing a successful business.
We were a small business, not a corporation, so while I valued reading Jim Collins’ book, Good to Great, and appreciated Jack Welch’s book Straight from the Gut, they weren’t talking about my world!
If you have 35 – 57 employees, your world is much different than it was when you had 10 employees or 25 employees. And by reading the fourth book in the 7 Stages of Growth series, you’ll learn exactly why.
You’ll have a research-based understanding of the right things to focus on today, have the ability to predict what’s coming as you add more people, and adapt your leadership skills to what your company needs from you specifically as the company grows.
By reading Managing the Managers, you’ll discover:
- Why this stage of growth is called Professional ….
- Why the top gate of focus is Process ….
- Why your top leadership style is Coaching ….
Listen to Laurie's interview on the #1 Rated Online Radio Show for authors, The Authors Show.
Stage 4 is also about helping managers feel confident about their team, about their work, and about their own identity as a team leader. Your job is to help them
You’ll find solutions to the five top challenges for Stage 4:
- Project management and resource allocation challenges
- Difficulty diagnosing the real problems and obstacles to growth
- Employee turnover
- Not able to quickly get systems and procedures in place as the company grows
- Organization needs to understand how the company will grow in the future
And more importantly, you’ll discover a formula for growth that has helped hundreds of CEOs proactively manage the chaos that comes with growing a business.
As hard as it is for founders to step aside from the work that has taken their company where it is, the rewards of releasing tasks and responsibilities to others who have different ideas and experience are immediate.
Managing the Managers is full of helpful tips and tactics on how to:
- Teach your people how to become system thinkers
- Tap into the intelligence of your organization to improve your bottom line
- Uncover the secrets to knowing what talents and skills you need today
- Develop your own ‘secret sauce’ for employee engagement
- Let numbers teach people how to be accountable and responsible
Don’t wait! Order your copy of Managing the Managers: How to Accelerate Growth Through People and Processes with 35 – 57 Employees Today and start proactively managing your growth!
I’m Laurie Taylor, author, speaker and trainer. I love helping business owners manage the chaos of growing their business. My book series on the 7 Stages of Growth are based on my own experiences and the critical concepts that are unique to the 7 Stages of Growth.
Read what other CEOs are saying about the value of understanding the impact of the 7 Stages of Growth.
“Nowhere have I ever found an incisive, insightful analytical tool like that offered by the 7 Stages of Growth. It makes charting a company’s growth as easy as painting by numbers.”
“The Stages of Growth training validated and gave us a language to issues we were all feeling and helped us recognize that there were issues we weren’t aware of that we needed to pay attention to.”
“As a fast-growing company, we struggled to keep our focus on areas that were critical for growing successfully. By working with the Stages of Growth, we discovered what our current operational environment really is, identified critical path objectives and developed a strategic set of initiatives that will become our roadmap for our future.”
Click on the Books below to Check Out The Other Success Secrets Books In The Series
by Laurie Taylor
Connect with Laurie to get answers to your questions about becoming a Growth Curve Specialist.
Notice: Please don’t complete this form if you are selling a service or product. No Solicitation